Pucas Adventures

HP- Car Shopping and First Time in Wassenaar

After moving all of our luggage from the hotel to the house today, we set off to look at cars.



Oh, but first the boys had to spend a few minutes on their "climbing wall" which they set up in the wreck room.



We drove about 25 minutes to a place that had multiple dealerships.  The cars are quite different, so tough choices to make!  The boys vote for a big space in the back :)



Finished the day with a walk into Wassenaar for dinner.  This town is amazing and so filled with character!


The boys threw a tennis ball back and forth walking down the cobble stone streets to Broeders where we enjoyed our first meal here.

Alison sent us to Luciano's for ice cream afterword.  What a fun setting!


2 comments:

Elizabeth Van Tassel said...

Heather, your home looks wonderful and so do all of you. I'm so proud of you all! They will always remember the memories you are making and you are a wonderful mother. Thanks for this great blog to share the adventures. It will be eye opening for all of us, too. I'll share it with my kids so if they ever get to meet, it will be fun to talk about. Bless you all! I'd love to know what your husband's work is like if you can post anything and what your days will be like, too. Hugs from San Diego, Elizabeth

Pucas Adventures said...

Hi Elizabeth, so great to hear from you! I'm so glad that technology allows us to stay connected this way, but I do hope that our children can meet in person someday. John works in the IT division within the Upstream organization for Shell.I don't know what my days will look like yet, but I will keep posting. I hope your books are going well, I am looking forward to reading them!